Dr. Marlene A JacobsonSelected Publications and Presentations:
- Childers, WE, Fan,R., Martinez, R., Colussi, DJ, Melenski, E, Liu, Y, Gordon, J, Abou-Gharbia M. and Jacobson, MA. Novel compounds that reverse the diseased phenotype in Type 2 Gaucher disease patient-derived cells, Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., in press.
- Jacobson, MA, Jones, LJ, Colussi, DJ and Tanaka, JC , High throughput Ca 2+ flux assay to monitor CNGA3 cyclic nucleotide-gated channel activity and achromatopsia-associated mutant function, (2019) ACS Chem. Neuro., 10:3662-3670.
- Brown,RA , Voit,A , Srikanth, M, Thayer, JA, Kingsbury, TJ , Jacobson, MA, Lipinski, MM, Feldman, RA and Awad, O. mTOR hyperactivity mediates lysosomal dysfunction in Gaucher’s disease iPSC neuronal cells, (2019) Disease Models and Mechanisms, 12(10): dmm038596 <doi: 10.1242/dmm.038596>.
- Martin, DO, Kanuparthi, PS, Holland, SM, Sanders, SS, Einarson, MB, Jacobson, MA and Thomas, GM. Identification of novel inhibitors of DLK palmitoylation by high content screening, (2019) Sci. Rep., 9:3632.
- Colussi, DJ and Jacobson, MA Patient-derived phenotypic high-throughput assay to identify small molecules restoring lysosomal function in Tay-Sachs disease. (2019) SLAS Discovery 24:295-303.
- Jacobson, M, Childers, W and Abou-Gharbia, M, Dopamine Partial Agonists, in Successful Drug Discovery Vol 4, János Fischer, Christian Klein, Wayne E. Childers (Editors), (2019) Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA